- Material: Brass , Height: 6 (inch),Width: 1.5 (inch),Length: 5 (inch),Weight : 470 (g)
- A Genuine Indian Work Of Art Produced With Traditional Techniques By Artisans In India. Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your Home Décor
- This product made Of Brass Material and Beautifully carved to make the figure look real. It is a wonderful item for decoration at Festive times. Also Commonly used during Indian festivals like Diwali, Navratri & Ganapathy Puja
- Home Decor - Table Decor & Handicrafts, Appealing And Eye Catching As A Home Decor Item
- USE : This Decorative Murti can be used as Pooja Mandir Interior Decoration Accessories / Table Decor Items or Showcase Decoration.
- Quality Brass and Handmade in India, Gorgeous Hand work and perfect showpiece of Indian Handicrafts
In this brass sculpture Lord Shiva is seen dancing in a ring of flames, while lifting his left leg and is seen balancing on demon that is believed to signify his ignorance. When Shiva comes as Nataraj he is on his own, without any fear of any evils, or any obstacles. Nataraj is always depicted with his four hands. it bring the posative vives on the loved onces places.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Bandhnasin@gmail.com.
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.